New Pool Construction
Mirage Pools has an Award Winning New Swimming Pool Construction Team.
You have come to the right place for information on new swimming pool ownership and construction. Thank you for your interest in owning a swimming pool from Mirage Pools. We are very interested in designing and building a high quality swimming pool that will provide many years of enjoyment for you and your family.
When making an investment of this size, it is critical that we work with you to better understand your needs. This is something that you should not rush. Your swimming pool will be with you as long as you live in your house – not like going out and buying a new car that you can trade back in.
- Come into our showroom to receive some complimentary information that may assist you in the initial information gathering stages. It contains information that will answer many questions and make the process go smoother. We are located at 1800 Appleby Line, Unit # 14 Burlington, ON L7L 6A1
- Discuss the project with your family – It is important that the pool meets your particular needs. Such things as the following should be discussed.
- What type of look are you trying to achieve in your backyard
- Pool placement and desired shape
- Social, Game pool or pool with deep end for diving
- Traditional entry steps options, vinyl over steel steps, tanning ledges, bench seating
- Pool only or pool with spa
- Decorative water features such as waterfall or deck jets
- Patio area for table and lounge chairs or patio for dinning
- Cabanas, pool sheds, pergolas, privacy screens or equipment area
- Outdoor kitchens and Firepits
- Get a copy of your plot plan (also called survey plan) – This will show all easements and setbacks, which will prevent any surprises later on.
- Determine a budget you would like to stay within – Pools vary in prices from $30,000 & up depending on size and upgrade options available.
- Begin the financing process –Once you have decided that you are getting a pool, it is time to begin the process of obtaining financing for your swimming pool project. Few people are in a financial position to pay for a swimming pool without borrowing money. Therefore, financing (or borrowing money) is by far the most popular method of purchasing a swimming pool. We suggest working with your banker or using our in-house financing program available at: http://www.miragepoolservices.strengthfinance.net
- Email us at email@example.com or call (905)319-7665 to schedule a consultation – It is at this time that the designer can begin the process to turn your backyard dream into a reality. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to discuss your swimming pool needs with you. We are looking forward to working with you on this project.
We’re behind you all the way.
LATHAM WARRANTY INFORMATION
Relax knowing that your new Latham Pool is backed by a transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Latham has over 60 years of experience manufacturing pools. We don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk – by offering a lifetime transferable limited warranty. Our warranties are the most comprehensive in the swimming pool manufacturing industry because we stand behind, and believe in, the high quality of our products.
STEEL WALL WARRANTIES
Latham Steel wall panels and braces carry a lifetime, non-prorated, transferable limited warranty.
Thermoplastic steps carry a lifetime, non-prorated, transferable limited warranty.
STEP SYSTEM WARRANTY
Acrylic/fiberglass steps carry a 25-year limited warranty.
Latham liners come with a 20-year transferable warranty — 5-year full replacement and 15-year prorated against manufacturer defects.
Our safety covers are the strongest in the industry, so we can offer the best warranties
in the industry.