To Our Valued Customers,
Firstly, we would like to take a moment to wish you and your families all the best during these times. We hope you and your loved ones are healthy, safe and finding ways to adapt to the changes and manage the extra time cooped up at home.
Mirage Pools has continued to monitor the situation and gather as much information as possible. The list of essential services from the Government of Ontario has classified parts of the Swimming Pool Service industry as an essential service: as a result of providing products and services essential to the maintenance of residences, especially as it pertains to the sanitization of water. Our industry advocacy group (The Pool and Hot Tub Council of Canada) has communicated several times in the last week, affirming the Swimming Pool Industries position on the Essential Services list by the Government of Ontario.
As previously announced Mirage Pools is committed to balancing the well-being, health, and safety of both our staff members and customers. We have received a tremendous amount of requests during this time by customers in our communities to still provide the products and services you’ve come to expect from Mirage Pools. We understand the want to create some positive family experiences, get some physical activity and break up the day to day by using your family pool or spa.
We have weighed the options and made the choice to re-open with limited capacity:
- We will not be allowing customers to enter the Retail environment at this time, so Water Testing is on hold for now.
- Free next-day curbside pick-up available to all our customers. Please call us at 905-319-7665 or use our Online Store and select local pick-up.
- Online orders available for local delivery (minimum orders and geographic restrictions apply for free delivery) starting Monday, March 30th. See terms and conditions on the website.
- During this time we are not offering liquid chlorine refills/ exchanges. You may purchase a new filled container or alternatively granular chlorine.
- We are also planning to get our field services staff back on the road and able to provide services at customer homes as of Monday, April 6th. This is our plan but we are taking it day by day at the moment.
- There will be limited interaction in person but we are actively implementing new safety procedures to allow our staff to work, safely and productively. We will be following the new industry-wide best practices to ensure the safety of our teams as new measures are being shared with us
We will do our best during these times to bring quality services and products, safely to your family and your backyards.
We genuinely need your support this year, and we know that we can’t do it without your patronage.